Sunday, May 13, 2012

DTN News - Today's ~ Humor & Jokes for Laughs: Tech Savvy Child.......



DTN News - Today's ~ Humor & Jokes for Laughs: Tech Savvy Child....... 

Tech Savvy Child.......


I started to learn the computer at a late age of 50. Though was a bit late, nevertheless my young heart and mind helped me to explore and to progress this far. Good enough for me to understand the blogging world. 


Today, things have changed! Everyone is accessible to a computer and parents are sending their children to learn the Internet. Let me introduce you to my young friend who is a Tech Savvy Child of the year.


Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they're honest about 
everything.


Presented & compiled Quotes of the Day for DTN News ~ Defense-Technology News

No comments:

Post a Comment