Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DTN News - SPECIAL REPORT: Wounded Knee Landed Second Time In Hospital - Oct 8, 2012

DTN News - SPECIAL REPORT: Wounded Knee Landed Second Time In Hospital - Oct 8, 2012

(NSI News Source Info) TORONTO, Canada - October 9, 2012:  My knee snapped on September 14, 2012, according my physiotherapist I have Meniscus tear in my right knee, which does reflect on X-ray and Ultra sound except MRI. (The menisci are cartilage tissue which act like shock absorbers in the knee joint. Ameniscus) Our Canadian medical system is excellent, but some time too slow and overall with after care is still the best in the world.

I had all the test done except MRI and  on completion of later test, the orthopedic will diagnose the actual cause of my disorder knee.

http://defense-technologynews.blogspot.ca/





No comments:

Post a Comment